This information is to guide Member Associations on how to add a Log In Message on their respective Environments.
1. Navigating to Log in message functionality
As MA System Administrator, from the menu navigate to My Association and select Log in messages
2. Adding new message
Click on Add new message button to continue.
3. Enter details of the Log in message
On Create/Edit Log in message screen user can change the following information:
- Language - choose which language the message will be applicable for (1)
- Message - add the text the should display for the message here (2)
- Active - toggle between making message Active/Inactive (i.e. visible or not visible to users) by switching between options Yes and No (3)
4. Creating the new Log in message
Once all details have been set as required, select Edit/Create to save the message.
5. Managing existing Log in Messages
On Log in message management screen user can do the following:
- Disable all messages - by clicking on this button, all active Log in messages will be disabled (1)
- Edit - user can edit Log in message (2)
- Delete - user can delete Log in message (3)
- Disable - user can disable only a selected Log in message (4)
- Add new message - user can add another new Log in message (5)
6. Preview of Log in message
To check if Log in Message was set successfully user has to Log out from the Environment and check the Log in Screen. Message should be displayed on top of the page: