This user guide will explain how to renew an existing registration via self registration.
This user information is for users that have previously registered with their Association, and have already linked their Self Registration Account to their previous registration record, and need to renew their registration.
1. Access the login page of your Association's portal
2. Enter the email address and password you selected when creating your account, and select 'Sign in'
If the renewal period is open the Renew buttons will appear. Click 'Renew'.
Upon clicking 'Renew', the registration flow will move onto the Registration Step.
The system will automatically complete certain information about your registration. Click 'Continue'.
5. Certification (Referees and Coaches)
Select your relevant referee Certification and add the Valid From and Valid Until date, then click 'Continue'.
6. Required Documents
Depending on your personal details and the registration details you selected, the system will automatically determine which documentation, if any, you require.
- Documents can be uploaded by clicking on 'Click here to upload file' this will open up folder for you to select the necessary file to upload.
- Documents can also be uploaded by clicking and dragging the file to the necessary document.
Maximum file size is 25 megabytes:
JPG, JPEG, PDF, and PNG are recommended file types
Documents successfully uploaded will display a tick next to their file name
Required Documents are compulsory and must be uploaded. You may need to upload optional documents.
Registration will not proceed until all documents are uploaded
Any previously uploaded documents will appear as follows:
You can review previously uploaded documents by clicking the blue file-name. Documents that need to be replaced (e.g. the uploaded document is no longer valid) can be done by clicking where it says ' Click here to update this file'.
7. Licence and Payment Options
The system will automatically determine the relevant license for the player you are registering. The fee for this license will be applied.
Optional licenses may also be selected at this stage, by ticking the check-box next to the additional product(s) you would like to add.
Upon choosing the licence you then have the option to 'Pay Now' or 'Pay Later'.
- Pay Now: Choosing this option will then take you to the payment portal where you have a list of options to pay for the registration.
- Pay Later: Choosing this option will then submit the registration, however an invoice will be created for you to pay later.
If you choose to 'Pay Later', your registration cannot be approved and made active until Payment is made.
The Summary screen allows you to check that all details entered are correct before submitting your registration, please ensure you check all the information.
If you need to change any information click on the 'Edit' link.
9. Submit Registration
When all information has been checked, click on 'Proceed to Payment and Submit to Club' (if Pay Now was selected previously).
10. Registration Submitted
Once the registration is complete the Member will be marked as pending and awaiting approval (and pending payment if Pay later was selected).
Click 'Return to your Dashboard'
If your payment is unsuccessful you must contact your Association to arrange payment. Your registration cannot be approved until payment is completed.
Provided your payment is made, your Registration is pending approval. Your dashboard appears as follows:
12. Log out
To log out, click the clog (in the top right hand corner), then click 'Logout'.