This information is to guide Member Associations to escalate an EXISTING ticket for the attention of the FCP Support Team. First ascertain that you require the assistant of FCP Support Team, then follow these steps.
1) Assign to FCP Support Team
On the existing Fresh Desk ticket, change the group to FCP Support Team and then select an Agent.
Alternatively, if your support team requires access to viewing the ticket, assign an FCP agent only. Select an agent that has an FCP as a prefix
2) Assign a Priority
|Low||Small service degradation (business process can continue, few user affected)|
|Medium||Limited degradation of service (limited number of users or functions affected, business process can continue)|
|High||Significant degradation of service (large number of users or business critical functions affected)|
|Urgent||Service not available (all users and functions unavailable)|
The Support Team will always strive to answer and respond to all tickets in a timely manner, so Member Associations can expect no change in response time's when using the correct priority level.
3) Click Add note
4) Add an FCP Support Team Agent
Add at least one member of the FCP Support Team. You may add more than one.
Add a description
- Please clearly explain the issue identified
- Please provide detailed steps so the FCP Support Team can replicate the issue before submitted to the FCP Development Team
- Be sure to include the level logged in at when issues was identified (Club or RA or MA Level)
- Do not log all bugs in one long email, it is easier to break down issues in separate emails
- Where helpful, please include screen shots within the email
- When detailed information is provided, it will assist the FCP Support Team to resolve the issues you submit
- The FCP Support Team may at times ask for more information to assist in resolving the issue, all communication will be through Freshdesk.
6) Click Add Private Note