This user guide will explain how to self register as an Amateur Player with Football Association of Finland.
This user information is for Amateur Players that are registering for the first time with Football Association of Finland
To access Pelipaikka click on the link below
1. Add your Email and Password, then click 'Sign in'
2. Under 'Who are you registering for?' select 'Myself'.
3. Under 'What type of registration do you want?' select 'Player'.
4. Add your Personal Information
All fields marked with an * are a compulsory field and must be completed
Social Security Number (HETU Number) must be entered in correct format if Nationality is Finnish, registration will not be accepted otherwise, if you do not have one then please contact FAF Support
If person is female the the above additional question of Maiden name will automatically appear
Once additional information is completed, click 'Continue'
If all Personal Information details successful then registration flow will move onto Contact Details.
5. Contact Details
Complete Contact Details and click 'Continue'
Select the Club you wish to Register to, the list will filter based on what you type
The system will automatically select some options from the Registrations screen above based on age of player, as described below.
- Role: Defaults to Player
- Organisation Type: Search by Typing Name of Club
- Sport: Choose Football or Futsal
- Sub Role: Selection Not Required
- Level: Defaults to Amatuer for Self Registration
- Age Group Defaults to Minor if Under 18
- Age Group Defaults to Adult if Over 18
- Nature of Registration: Defaults to New Registration if new person
Select the applicable options related to your registration and click 'Continue'
7. Required Documents (for Non Finnish Players Only)
If Player is Finnish then no documents are required to be uploaded as per below
If Player is Non Finnish then the 'Identification Document will be a Required Document to Upload.
- Documents can be uploaded by clicking on 'Click here to upload file' this will open up folder for you to select the necessary file to upload
- Documents can also be uploaded by clicking and dragging the file to the necessary document
- the system will determine which documents need to be uploaded by virtue of information you have previously entered, for example, because this player is a minor, you must provide a signed parental consent form
Maximum file size is 25 megabytes:
JPG, JPEG, PDF, and PNG are recommended file types
Documents successfully uploaded will display a tick next to their file name
Required Documents are compulsory and must be uploaded. You may need to upload optional documents.
Registration will not proceed until all Required documents are uploaded
8. Licence and Payment Options
The system will automatically determine the relevant license for the player you are registering. The fee for this license will be applied.
Upon choosing the licence you then have the option to 'Pay Now' or 'Pay Later'
- Pay Now: By choosing this option it will then take you to the payment portal where you have a list of options to pay for the registration
- Pay Later: By choosing this option it will then submit the registration, however an invoice will be created for you to pay later
The Registration of the Referee will not be approved and made active until Payment is made
The Summary screen allows you to check that all details entered are correct before submitting your registration, please ensure you check all the information.
If you need to change any information click on the Edit link
11. Submit Registration
When all information has been checked, click on 'Proceed to Payment and Submit to Club' (if Pay Now was selected previously)
12. Registration Submitted
Once the registration is complete the Member will be marked as pending and awaiting approval (and pending payment if Pay later was selected)
Click 'Return to your Dashboard'
If your payment is unsuccessful you must contact FAF and arrange payment. Your registration will not be approved until payment is completed.
Provided your payment is made, your Registration is pending approval. Your dashboard appears as follows