Self Registration Account (New Referees)
This user guide will explain how to self register as a referee with Football Association of Finland.
This user information is for referees that are registering for the first time with Football Association of Finland
To access Pelipaikka click on the link below
1. Add your Email and Password, then click 'Sign in'
2. Under 'Who are you registering for?' select 'Myself'.
3. Under 'What type of registration do you want?' select 'Referee'.
4. Add your Personal Information
All fields marked with an * are a compulsory field and must be completed
Social Security Number must be entered, if you do not have one then please contact Football Association of Finland
If person is female the the above additional question of Maiden name will automatically appear
Once additional information is completed, click 'Continue'
If all Personal Information details successful then registration flow will move onto Contact Details.
5. Contact Details
Complete Contact Details and click 'Continue'
For Registrations, you will need to select 'Organisation Type' as
- National (referee educated by FAF and refereeing in top league, first division, second division or womens top league)
- Regional (referee educated by the district)
The system will automatically select some options from the Registrations screen above based on age of referee, as described below.
- Role: Defaults to Referee
- Organisation Type: Select National or District
- Sport: Choose Football or Futsal
- Sub Role: Selection Not Required
- Level: Selection Not Required
- Age Group Defaults to Minor if Under 18
- Age Group Defaults to Adult if Over 18
- Nature of Registration: Defaults to New Registration if new person
Select the applicable options related to your registration and click 'Continue'
7 Select your relevant referee Certification and add the Valid From and Valid Until date and click 'Continue'
On the Certification Step, select one of the following
- District Certification: If registering as a Referee to the Distirct
- Association Certification: If registering as a Referee to the National Body
8. Required Documents (for Non Finnish Referees Only)
- Documents can be uploaded by clicking on 'Click here to upload file' this will open up folder for you to select the necessary file to upload
- Documents can also be uploaded by clicking and dragging the file to the necessary document
- the system will determine which documents need to be uploaded by virtue of information you have previously entered, for example, because this player is a minor, you must provide a signed parental consent form
Maximum file size is 25 megabytes:
JPG, JPEG, PDF, and PNG are recommended file types
Documents successfully uploaded will display a tick next to their file name
Required Documents are compulsory and must be uploaded. You may need to upload optional documents.
Registration will not proceed until all documents are uploaded
9. Licence and Payment Options
The system will automatically determine the relevant license for the player you are registering. The fee for this license will be applied.
Upon choosing the licence you then have the option to 'Pay Now' or 'Pay Later'
- Pay Now: By choosing this option it will then take you to the payment portal where you have a list of options to pay for the registration
- Pay Later: By choosing this option it will then submit the registration, however an invoice will be created for you to pay later
The Registration of the Referee will not be approved and made active until Payment is made
The Summary screen allows you to check that all details entered are correct before submitting your registration, please ensure you check all the information.
If you need to change any information click on the Edit link
11. Submit Registration
When all information has been checked, click on 'Proceed to Payment and Submit to Regional or Member Association' (if Pay Now was selected previously and dependent on level of Referee)
12. Registration Submitted
Once the registration is complete the Member will be marked as pending and awaiting approval (and pending payment if Pay later was selected)
Click 'Return to your Dashboard'
If your payment is unsuccessful you must contact FAF and arrange payment. Your registration will not be approved until payment is completed.
Provided your payment is made, your Registration is pending approval. Your dashboard appears as follows