Create a Self Registration Account (Referees Only)
This user guide will explain how to create and verify a Self Registration Account. Self registration is only applicable to the following.
- Referees Registering to the National Body
- Referees Registering to the District
- Amatuer Football Players
- Amatuer Futsal Players
This user guide is applicable to both existing and new referees and players.
To access Pelipaikka click on the link below
1. Create a Self Registration account by clicking 'Signup'
2. Add your Email, Name and Password, then click 'Signup'.
Your email will be your username
Please note that your Password is case sensitive and must be: at least 8 characters long, contain at least one upper-case character, contain at least one lower-case character, and contain at least one non-alphabetic character eg a number or special character.
3. After signing up the following on message will be displayed.
4. You must verify your self registration account before you are able to Sign in. An email containing the subject line "Confirm your email with Pelipaikka" will be sent to the email used in Step 2 above. Click the "here" link with the email to verify your account.
5. The following message will be displayed. Click 'Login to continue'.
6. Using the email and password used to create the Self Registration Account in Step 2 above, sign in to your account by clicking 'Sign in'.