This information is for clubs to explain how to register a Coach for the current season when logged in at Club level.
1. Select People
2. Select 'Add Coach'
If a person has already registered within the MA then search for person to then 'Add Role'
3. Complete Personal Details
All fields marked with an * are a compulsory field and must be completed
If person has already registered as a player within the same Club, then please view the 'Add Role: Existing Club Member' User Guide
If person is registered as a player at another Club then please view the 'Add Role: Request Person Details' User Guide
Once additional information is completed, click 'Continue'
If all Personal Information details successful then registration flow will move onto Contact Details
5. Contact Details
Complete Contact Details and click 'Continue'
The system will automatically select some options from the Registrations screen above based on age of coach, as described below.
- Role: Defaults to Coach
- Sport: Availability of options (e.g. Football, Futsal, Recreational) may be dependent on club settings
- Level: Select relevant option (e.g. Amateur, Professional) if multiple choices are available
- Age Group Defaults to Minor or Adult
- Nature of Registration: Defaults to New Registration if new person
Select the Sport and Level and click 'Continue'
Select the certification that the coach has (if any) from the drop down list provided
Enter the date the Certificate is valid from and valid until, then click 'Continue'
8. Required Documents
- Documents can be uploaded by clicking on 'Click here to upload file' this will open up folder for you to select the necessary file to upload
- Documents can also be uploaded by clicking and dragging the file to the necessary document
Maximum file size is 25 megabytes:
JPG, JPEG, PDF, and PNG are recommended file types
Documents successfully uploaded will display a tick next to their file name
After uploading a picture or photo of the player you may have the option to crop the image; it is recommended that you do so that the image dimensions are the most ideal for display in the system
Required Documents are compulsory and must be uploaded; registration will not proceed if all required documents are not uploaded
The Licence may be selected automatically, with optional add-on items also available for selection
If license fees are not required for your registration, you can select 'Continue' to proceed to the Summary screen (step 11 of this user guide)
10. Payment Options
Upon choosing the licence you then have the option to 'Pay Now' or 'Pay Later'
- Pay Now: By choosing this option it will then take you to the payment portal where you have a list of options to pay for the registration
- Pay Later: By choosing this option it will then submit the registration, however an invoice will be created for you to pay later
The Registration of the Coach will not be approved and made active until Payment is made
The Summary screen allows you to check that all details entered are correct before submitting the coach registration, please ensure you check all the information
If you need to change any information click on the edit link
Make sure you click the edit link relating to the area you want to change, for example the Contact Details
12. Submit Registration
When all information has been checked, click on Submit to go to Payment portal (if Pay Now was selected previously) or Submit to Member Association where registration will then be complete (Pending Payment before approval)
13. Registration Submitted
Once the registration is complete the Member will be marked as pending and awaiting approval (and pending payment if Pay Now was not selected)
ID is blank until the registration has been paid and approved and made active
Once completed you are provided with three options
- Register another Coach
- View all currently submitted registrations
- Go to your Dashboard
By clicking on 'Register another Coach' - it will take you back to Step 3 (in user guide) where you can register another Coach
By clicking on "View all Currently Submitted Registrations" it will take you to a list of all Pending Registrations for your Club
By clicking on ''Go to your Dashboard" it will take you back to your Task list